9/9/15

Bunny Madden

Hello sweethearts!

Making the most of this late summer but warm days I managed  to take photos for my next, second in a row Hell Bunny review. This dress was my first Hell Bunny purchase and the reason why I fell in love with this brand.
 
As I said last time, I am a sucker for 40’s style inspired dresses and this one made me fell like im in heaven so this brand has to change his name ;)Of course, I'm talking about the Madden dress ♥♥♥ This dress comes in several colours and I chose this bold bottle green with white polka dots.
 
Where to start?! This dress has numerous advantages and only one tiny flaw. First of all, I am addicted to Instagram and have seen this dress a lot of times and not once did it fit bad. At all. On any tipe of body. Honestly I haven't seen a gal that looks bad in this dress! I believe it has some kind of super powers :P

 
Madden is a 40's style dress and like the dresses of that time, it radiates elegance! As a larger cupsize gal I loooooove ♥♥♥ how it fits my body. The secret is in high underbust seam, that streamlined seaming gives you the effortles structure.
 


The unlined A-line skirt is fluid and playful so fits great with a petticoat but I prefer not to wear one with this style. It pleats under the bust to the waist to shape and it is open from waist to hem. I am a size L or UK14 so it was a little wide on my waist but since I narrowed her, princess waist seaming gives me that flattering look.


For me the best part of this dress is false round collar with two pearlised buttons. These gorgeous brass and jewel buttons give her a touch of extravagance.


This graceful frock features short sleeves with small cuff at the hem and they are short for a reason, namely this dress is made for bright summer!


That is how we come to that tiny flaw which is the material. When I bought this dress I did not expect that it is so thin, it's not sheer but definitely is lighter that i thought!


It is made out of high quality 100% polyester so it doesn't provide strech- make sure to check the size chart before order because it is true to the size! And my favorite part on dresses- it has a back center zipper :)
Altogether, Madden dress gets an A+ in my book ♥♥♥



Love, Eleanor
             xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Utterly gorgeous!!! I love a great navy blue frock like this. It's every bit as chic as a black one, but often brings so much more warmth to one's colouring (it definitely does for me personally). You look timelessly beautiful, dear gal.

    Many hugs & happy end of summer wishes,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete