6/26/16

Style me Dressific

Hello sweethearts!

Whether your style is vintage, pin up, chic, glam, punk, goth, romantic, you name it, Im sure you have at least one little black dress in your wardrobe! And since it is impossible to have too many LBD I have added one more to my closet: Striped Retro High Low Swing Dress by Dressific.


Thiss dress gave me instant Dita Von Tesse feeling! Although I am not a huge Dita fan I did gasp from time to time on her fashion choices and her Zac Posen black dress from Von Follies launch at Bloomingdales was a dream! This Dressific dress made me think of her as soon as I saw it.


Striped Retro High Low Swing Dress is made out of Polyester organza so it is very light and holds a magnificent shape. Black lining envelops the body while fluttery skirt with one hidden pocket gently falls in waves. Skirt lenght is right above my knees from the front (I am 170cm/ 5.5 tall) but in the back descends quite below.


Elegant modified V neck and cap sleeves are perfect for those who like Audrey Hepburn style dresses so this dress perfectly combines modern and classic! It holds a side zipper so it does not interfere with natural waist which I emphasized with a thick belt (not part of the dress!).


Dressific is a proudly 100% Australian owned business, with fulfillment centers located in both Australia and China. Owned by Elena Sheen who decided to marry the best of vintage and modern day fashion, Dressific's majority of  special occasion dresses can be made to measure for FREE.


A great variety of dresses that Dressific offers guarantees that you will find something for wedding, prom, evening, formal or casual in 30s to 60s style dresses. 


More about Dressific: http://www.dressific.com/
Like Dressific on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dressific and Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dressific/


Thank you Dražen Lazić for this amazing photos!



Love, Eleanor
                        xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hi Eleanor,
    Thank you so much for the lovely write up and review of the dress. You look gorgeous and beautiful as always. We had so much fun working with you and we look forward to even more collaborations in future! We wish you all the best and stay retro! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Dita indeed! I love the stripe detail. Alas, on me I would be showing 4" more leg at the front, so best suited to admiring on you instead! x

    ReplyDelete