10/12/16

Lady Luck's Billie Green Orchid & Lilac Lily Hair Flower

Hello sweethearts!

Autumn here can be quite shifty but last month we enjoyed some amazing weather, so I decided to go for a ride on my old bike.

 
For the occasion I wore my custum made green shirt dress, matching sandals, straw hat and Lady Luck's Boutique hair flower and jewelry.
 

 Lady Luck's Billie Green Orchid & Lilac Lily hair flower was a great choice for this outfit! Green orchid matches the color of my dress while lilac lily gaves a nice subtle pop of color.

 
 Oversized Round Tiki Bamboo Earrings don't have to be obliged jewelry only in the summer, with fun hats they can be worn all year round!

 
Tiki bamboo bangle, Chunky bamboo bangle and Twisted Tiki bamboo bangle complement the whole look while they rattle on my arm.
 
 
It was quite windy that day hahaha
 

Like the other Lady Luck's flowers, Billie Green Orchid & Lilac Lily hair flower is also very light and provided with a firm hairpin which ensures that the hair flower lays nice along the head.This vibrant color head piece makes a great statement peace.

 
 Bamboo jewelry is amazing quality, very firm and light. You will not regret buying!

 
Like Lady Luck's Boutique on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ladylucksboutique
Follow Lady Luck's Boutique on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ladylucksboutique/


Love, Eleanor
                            xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I love that hairflower with the hat. Looking back at these photos is making me miss summer! It seems long ago now. x

    ReplyDelete