12/17/16

Don't save it all for Christmas Day

Hello sweethearts!

Holidays are just around the corner and if you have a lot to celebrate like I do then you probably want to look top notch. Next to the celebrations of Christmas and New Year, promotion of my graduation and party, having a dress that will make me feel (and look) like a million bucks was super important to me. Grace Duchess in red by Vivien of Holloway achieved exactly that!


I got my master degree in social work!



Grace Duchess dress caught my eye a while ago when I saw that gorgeous cross-over neck line on Jezebel style, but wiggle dresses aren't much my cup of tea. I really liked the glamour and sophistication of the swing Grace style.


The dress immediately reminded me of the golden age of Hollywood so I had to incorporate gold accessories into holiday look but for my promotion I went all red and it was fabulous.


This dress has a wrap top which flatters any size bust and a full circle skirt. I mean a real full skirt, not an A-line masquerading as a circle. So, if you are going for a  frothy effect petticoat is a must- the bigger the better, if you ask me.


The fabric is 100% Polyester Duchess Satin so it is heavy and luxurious, perfect for winter nights. Completed with dazzling jewelry and sparkly champagne, this dress is a show stopper at any party!



Timeless cut of Grace dress features a back zip, a nipped in waist and a modest bust. Though it seems simple and understated in its way, this dress exudes elegance and power, especially in red design.




Vivien of Holloway are famous for creating the ultimate pin up hourglass shape! As most of their dresses, this one is also designed to cinch and support and I loooove what it does to my figure.



Grace comes in lots of different colours, prints and fabrics available in sizes that cater from 24 to 38 inch waists. Vivien of Holloway also sells their full stock range online and ships internationally.



This is the most expensive Vivien of Holloway dress at £110, BUT there is definitely a reason for that. Into Grace are woven meters and meters of mesmerizing shiny fabric.


It is a very heavy and really nice quality sateen without stretch so make sure to measure yourself for best possible fit. If you’re concerned feel free to contact the customer service team with your inquiry.


As I mentioned, this dress is a part of Vivien of Holloway, UK based and made-in-Britain vintage style clothing brand. Born in 2000. Vivien's signature Fifties style soon took the world by storm.


 For more info about the brand and shop go to http://www.vivienofholloway.com/.


So don't save it all for Christmas day or any kind of special occasion. Make every day of 2017. exceptional!


 OUTFIT DETAILS:
Brooch- @vivalalux (Instagram)
Earrings, bracelets and hair piece- thrifted
Sandals- eBay


Much love and a happy holidays,
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous dress, love the red and the style! Beautiful Christmas photos of you, lovely lady! Merry Christmas to you! xo

    ReplyDelete