4/2/18

Fortune in Kitty

Hello sweethearts!

Spring is finally here! Oh how I wished warmer weather to ride on my bike but April is a month known for its moody weather and I got just the perfect piece of clothing for that!
Miss Fortune's Kitty Batwing top is like created for April showers, cold mornings and warmer days.



Kitty Batwing top comes in an assortment of six gorgeous colors.  Always so kind Laura, the designer behind Miss Fortune, was sweet enough to send me this gorgeous Kitty top in black/ silver lurex.




First I must say, and I'm not sure how to put it in words, this top is unbelieveably comfortable. Like, soooo soft and light that I feel  super movable and free wearing it. It's made out of Polyester-Spandex mix with a silver lurex thread running through it in a crinkle texture.


I just love the elegance that silver lurex gives to this classy top. Honestly, this is my first batwing style top. They horrified me! So much that I never even tried one before. But slash neck, 3/4 length sleeves and silver running won me so much that I hat to give it a go. And now I'm in love.




This super comfy jersey top goes par excellence with a skirt like I'm wearing it, but thick and stretchy ponte fabric makes it so comfortable that I definitely see myself wearing it in a more casual occasion with some nice cigarette pants!



Outfit details:
Skirt- eBay 
Hat- made by me
Shoes- PinUp Couture Bettie 22
Accessories- Splendette


Shop Miss Fortune here: http://missfortune.co.uk/
Like Miss Fortune on Facebook: https: //www.facebook.com/MissFortuneUK
Follow Miss Fortune on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/missfortuneuk/





Love, Eleanor
                          xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment